Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions help to keep the Riverlane Nurseries website a safe place to trade and set out the full extent of any agreement reached between you and Riverlane Nurseries in connection with this site. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- The owner of this website are proprietors of Riverlane Nurseries, Kennastown, Trim, Co. Meath, Republic of Ireland.
- You agree that email can be used as a means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Riverlane Nurseries unless and until we accept your order by way of an e-mail confirming it. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Riverlane Nurseries sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
- This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Riverlane Nurseries of your offer to buy goods from riverlane.ie
- This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant information concerning your order.
- The confirmatory email will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended in accordance with paragraph 32 below from time to time.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it. You undertake that all details you provide to Riverlane Nurseries for the purposes of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Riverlane Nurseries as soon as possible.
- You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being processed by email to email@example.com or PHONE during office hours.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Riverlane Nurseries do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Riverlane Nurseries negligence or willful default, or that of Riverlane Nurseries employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Riverlane Nurseries does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Riverlane Nurseries will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB-SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, Riverlane Nurseries DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB-SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which are damaged or defective within 5 days from the date it was delivered, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order from Riverlane Nurseries shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods. NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
- Riverlane Nurseries do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Riverlane Nurseries web-site or for any products or services purchased from Riverlane Nurseries.
- Riverlane Nurseries will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on dispatch of your order. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the Republic of Ireland. Irish law shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from this web-site. Riverlane Nurseries ensure the shipment of all in stock items within 10 working days to Irish destinations. However, orders are generally dispatched within 2 working day. Please note some items may take longer to deliver, in which case you will be advised by an operator. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Riverlane Nurseries can only supply approximate dates our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- Our Returns Policy applies to all purchases from Riverlane Nurseries.
Delivery / Title / Risk
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in installments.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Riverlane Nurseries has received payment in full for that product.
- Please note that we only ship plants within Ireland.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the web-site. All purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our web-site onwards will be governed by those new terms.
- These terms and conditions shall apply when Riverlane Nurseries and its proprietors accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has been received. They shall supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Riverlane Nurseries and you relating to your purchase.
- You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) all information on this website fully.
- If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of Ireland.
- You may return purchased item to us within 5 days of delivery. You will need to email or complete returns form with details of the order and issues with same. Once the email will be received, and the item returned we will refund any unused item, if it is received back in the same packing and conditions as it was dispatched with the delivery note within 5 days of delivery. The cost of returning the product will be at your expense.
- If an order is returned within 5 days due to the plants been damaged in delivery transit, then either the option of a full refund can be issued, once we have received the product back and examined it to determine the cause of the fault. If the product is not returned after 5 days of delivery due to damage in delivery transit, then the product will not be applicable for refund.
- Any claims damage or discrepancies upon receipt of your order must be notified within 48 hours of delivery by email. Any claims made after the time scale will be not accepted.
- Refunds will be paid within 7 days upon receipt of the returned order.